CSGO Extreme + Apex testimonial

csgo extreme: i really like this cheat, at first it wasn't working for me but koryo set it up for me instantly when I messaged him on discord MINUTES before my tournament i had to play. really just great customer service and the discord community is fun to read. i had the extreme edition and played a few matchmaking games but i mostly had it for tournaments with anticheats. it works great, i really like the aimbot and the wallaim feature is super helpful when setup correctly. i won a bit of money with this cheat which makes me happy! no fps drops when using the cheat and it's very customizable, i highly recommend koryo's csgo cheat if you need a good legit solution with quite a few nice features. 5/5

Apex Legends: i've only used the RCS and glow esp but they're good, you can see EVERYBODY through the entire map and you can have it show their remaining health, i've won so many games already and it's been a few hours lmaooo it's great. highly recommend the apex cheat even though it's brand new and still in progress, koryo is a great developer and i'm excited to see how this cheat progresses. 5/5