CS:GO Extreme review

P47rick

Though I would leave a feedback for Koryo's Extreme cheat for CS:GO.

If you are not a experienced use of cheats in similar games where you use FOV, smooth and what to pick, you can get help from some of the users here, like I did. I would never be able to build the perfect build alone. So thanks to Koryo community.

However, when you get your perfect build together its really great. I havent cheated for many years.. Since Atrazine for you OG's out there. Koryo has a built in cloud settings which you can use. 

I could talk about this cheat all day, so ill leave it with some pro's and con's:
Since everyone is eager to know the negatives first here goes;
Con's:

1. Settings are hard to make if you're not experienced.

2. It does not support Faceit, in the OG days you could get Faceit cheats for similar price.

3. Is it LAN safe.

This is the only negatives I can find.

Pro's:

1. Cloud build, easy click and play, load and open CS:GO

2. Aimbot is working incredibly legit.

3. You can customize anything you want, Skins, smoothness, trigger delay, you name it.

4. You get private builds and are undetected.

5. You can TOGGLE the cheats, toggle radar, wallhack, panic key.

6. I dont usually use wallhack, but when I do, I've never seen anyone who has anything close to clean and awesome wallhack as Koryo's.

7. I have to put weigh on using Dragon Lore, Fire Serpent etc, however, knive skin only change if you have the knife from before. Kind of a plus and negative one.

8. The RSC is very legit, not blatant like many other.

9. Koryo also support other games with this similar cheat.

From my expierence; Koryo is a busy man, glady by the help of community you can easily get help with whatever you need with quite quick response. Koryo is on to something very good, undetected for years, and years to come. I have payed a total of 4 months, and I don't see any reason to choose anything else than Koryo.

-p47

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Приветствую! Класный у вас сайт!
Нашёл интересное в сети: Страны-лидеры ЕС резко поменяли риторику в отношении России http://energysmi.ru/news/9716-strany-lidery-es-rezko-pomenyali-ritoriku-v-otnoshenii-rossii.html
Компания Twitter сообщила об утечке данных пользователей из Vine? Компания Twitter сообщила об утечке данных пользователей из Vine?
Ещё много всего по теме нашел тут: ньюс ньюс тв новороссия http://energysmi.ru/

On 1/15/2020 at 1:08 AM, P47rick said:

2. It does not support Faceit, in the OG days you could get Faceit cheats for similar price.

OG days? you mean 2k14 to 2k17? FaceIT was not that good back then LUL. Its the best AC now a days. 

But nice review, i guess.