HELP: NEW CUSTOMER HERE

hello owner of this website can i ask for help before i make a purchase?
i was banned on r6s back in december and ubisoft  wont let me play with cheats on, with new r6s account, it auto banned me instantly.
does your cheat wont get me banned if i use it? 
does you guys have a software that will make my pc allow me to use ur cheat without getting banned? because i suspect that my pc have been red flag by ubisoft by using cheats back then.
if yes what is it and how much?

r6s is currently undetected so yea it wont ban you. when you got auto banned on new account with cheats on?? then cuz the cheat was detected ofc it auto ban you when you inject a detected cheat. or are you hwid banned?... and all other info can be found on page about prices please read

1 hour ago, Koryo said:

So you need an hwid spoofer, however we don't provide those

i see... so there is no way i can play r6s with ur cheats.
so ill buy apex then. i hope ur cheat is an external one , because im going to use it while streaming. 
thanks for the reply btw

• Administrator
1 hour ago, jampyo001 said:

i see... so there is no way i can play r6s with ur cheats.
so ill buy apex then. i hope ur cheat is an external one , because im going to use it while streaming. 
thanks for the reply btw

Our apex cheat is external, however our ESP is not stream proof as we are using in-game ESP which allows users to play fullscreen without losing peformance.