Rainbow Six Siege

R6-Savage

I wanted to take the time to write a review so here we go. I have spent the last 2-3 days learning the ins and outs of the siege program provided by Koryo. 

The program itself is super easy to use, and the build server is a fantastic idea. The features offered all work properly and as you would think they would work. Personally haven’t used no clip for obvious reason, so I cannot comment on that feature. The aim assist is great, and has some nice tuning options available. All in all if you are contemplating trying it out, I would recommend just doing it. It’s all you would ever need to rage or pocket cheat in siege. 

Suggestion: I would like to see ESP for enemy equipment and/or traps, etc if that’s even possible. 

Features: 8/10

Ease Of Use: 9/10

Reliability: 10/10

Well done Koryo! I look forward to future releases of yours. 

• Thanks 2