AIMBOT of 5E ver is not working

Indigo5A

• Administrator

Calm friend, it is not necessary for you all to create topics all the time about 5EWIN, we already communicated that the cheat update is being delayed due to the situation of the corona virus. Because? the files of the cheat Koryo works on are not at home but in his office, which he cannot access at the moment due to the quarantine, be more patient and respect everyone

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, codsec said:

Calm friend, it is not necessary for you all to create topics all the time about 5EWIN, we already communicated that the cheat update is being delayed due to the situation of the corona virus. Because? the files of the cheat Koryo works on are not at home but in his office, which he cannot access at the moment due to the quarantine, be more patient and respect everyone

“”communicated"? thought what channel? i never receive any reply regarding this topic.

normally i am calm, a simple announce would do just fine, at least put one out.

BTW, 5e users are not in the forum user group which can visit member section of this forum .

• Haha 1

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Indigo5A said:

thats 40 mins ago, i posted hours ago...

never mind, good to know that you are working on it.

have a nice day

I created the topic 50min ago for those who are not connected to our discord.

• Like 2