Apex cheat 5/10

Forsaken

Cheat is Cloud based, which means if you are spoofed, you have to restart pc to change settings.

Aimbot - Works well with low smooth (3/4)  however is obvious and if you don't have "turn of when spectated" you will 100% get banned. 

Yes you can use higher smooth but then you will miss more bullets and it wont be as effective against Master/Predator players unless you have insane aim by default.

The feature "Higher smooth when spectated" is really badly coded, it makes you look like you don't know how to control recoil, it shakes your screen and makes you miss on purpose which is bad.

There is no loot ESP or loot glow, so you have to land in safe area every time to avoid getting killed by a level 1 Evo

If you want to boost your friends with 0 smooth and prediction, it still misses bullets and is not "perfect" as they state, also it gets you banned approximately after 1 match.

The good side is you can play semi-rage and basically only get banned if you get reported by TSM/Pro player, you can customize every gun to have induvial smoothness.

My conclusion is: It's a decent cheat but for 50.00 €

I have seen better.

Edited by Forsaken

• Administrator

Thanks for the review

btw the cheat is not just Cloud Based, we have local settings too, which allows you to change the settings anytime you want without restart pc and cheat...

ESP loot, it is not possible since it is necessary to do an overlay (which increases the amount of processing) and in addition to increasing the risk of possible detection, so we prefer to keep it that way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

REVIEW OF YOUR REVIEW 

Cheat is Cloud based, which means if you are spoofed, you have to restart pc to change settings.

Not true , config file or cloud based , you can restart the cheat and it will apply the new settings

Aimbot - Works well with low smooth (3/4)  however is obvious and if you don't have "turn of when spectated" you will 100% get banned. 

Not true , if you literally need an aimbot that do the entire job for you then dont play FPS / Battle Royal... you need to know how to play properly 

Train your aim first .

Saying that you cant fight Master/Predator players shot even with a smooth aim assist is the proof that cheating legit is not for you .

There is no loot ESP or loot glow, so you have to land in safe area every time to avoid getting killed by a level 1 Evo

You really need this ? Looting is pretty easy ...

All features are written so you knew it before buying the cheat . Shouldn't affect the score review .

You put a 5/10 but it's literally your fault . 

" I lose cuz i dont loot " ... Please learn to play the game first

If you want to boost your friends with 0 smooth and prediction, it still misses bullets and is not "perfect" as they state, also it gets you banned approximately after 1 match.

Any cheats will get you banned in 1-5 matchs or 24hours max with smooth and prediction to 0 . 

The good side is you can play semi-rage and basically only get banned if you get reported by TSM/Pro player, you can customize every gun to have induvial smoothness.

Getting reported by a pro wont change anything if you're playing legit .

50 € is too much ? koryo is the only cheat staying undetected so long on apex .

You're paying to get a safe product .

I wrote this because i see a lot of players buying cheat without even learning how to play correctly .

Not here to create troubles

Have a nice day .

Edited by _paravozik_2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2020 at 9:56 PM, _paravozik_2 said:

REVIEW OF YOUR REVIEW 

Not true , config file or cloud based , you can restart the cheat and it will apply the new settings

Not true , if you literally need an aimbot that do the entire job for you then dont play FPS / Battle Royal... you need to know how to play properly 

Train your aim first .

Saying that you cant fight Master/Predator players shot even with a smooth aim assist is the proof that cheating legit is not for you .

You really need this ? Looting is pretty easy ...

All features are written so you knew it before buying the cheat . Shouldn't affect the score review .

You put a 5/10 but it's literally your fault . 

" I lose cuz i dont loot " ... Please learn to play the game first

Any cheats will get you banned in 1-5 matchs or 24hours max with smooth and prediction to 0 . 

Getting reported by a pro wont change anything if you're playing legit .

50 € is too much ? koryo is the only cheat staying undetected so long on apex .

You're paying to get a safe product .

I wrote this because i see a lot of players buying cheat without even learning how to play correctly .

Not here to create troubles

Have a nice day .

I have now been banned HWID from Apex games, if I bought your HWID Spoofer can I play Apex games normally?

• Administrator
On 11/22/2020 at 4:51 AM, ezreal02 said:

I have now been banned HWID from Apex games, if I bought your HWID Spoofer can I play Apex games normally?

Yes, but the spoofer is already included in the apex license as a bonus, no need to buy the spoofer since u already have the apex license

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/28/2020 at 7:56 AM, Forsaken said:

Yes you can use higher smooth but then you will miss more bullets and it wont be as effective against Master/Predator players unless you have insane aim by default.

The feature "Higher smooth when spectated" is really badly coded, it makes you look like you don't know how to control recoil, it shakes your screen and makes you miss on purpose which is bad.

I have seen better.

What cheat is better than Koryo.io if you have seen better cheats?