Last Detection (CSGO)

kstan

21 hours ago, codsec said:

there has never been any detection since its launch(2018), in terms of security csgo extreme is 100% guaranteed that you will never be caught by vac / vacnet

Thanks - gonna purchase it soon then.

On 04/04/2020 at 01:49, codsec said:

nunca houve nenhuma detecção desde o seu lançamento (2018), em termos de segurança, o csgo extreme é 100% garantido de que você nunca será pego pelo vac / vacnet

I was reading your reply to the friend there, only it was a little vague, because the last detections in the leagues were missing, could you be answering me through this post?

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, sxemaster said:

I was reading your reply to the friend there, only it was a little vague, because the last detections in the leagues were missing, could you be answering me through this post?

Hi, friend

we were never detected in any league with the exception of ESPORTAL, we had almost no ban in any league, the only ones were in 5EWIN and Gamersclub due to very obvious players but detection has never happened since 2018 (cheat release date)

You can check the status of all anti cheats daily here, if you wish:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1