Gamers club

Brutal

Hello good morning, I am Brazilian and I apologize for my English, I am using Google translator, I was researching a private cheat for gamers club and your website and the version of your cheat appeared, is it still working in the gamers club?  how do i buy it?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Brutal said:

Hello good morning, I am Brazilian and I apologize for my English, I am using Google translator, I was researching a private cheat for gamers club and your website and the version of your cheat appeared, is it still working in the gamers club?  how do i buy it?

hello good morning, our version for gamersclub is undetected and stable, we have never been detected since 2018 (release date), you can buy only by accessing the buy page and choose csgo extreme version and the desired payment method

https://koryo.io/community/index.php?/subscriptions/

• Like 2

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Brutal said:

only to buy with btc or have any option to buy via PayPal or with a credit card?

Paypal is only for trusted / old members and needs to be F&F, you can buy with a card just like this:

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, codsec said:

O Paypal é apenas para membros confiáveis / antigos e precisa ser de F&F, você pode comprar com um cartão como este:

Thank you very much friend, the night I will be making the purchase, after payment the cheat is released on time? How is his injection done?

• Administrator

Ok, we have a topic dedicated to injection in leagues and one of them dedicated to gamersclub(you need to have an active subscription in order to view them) but if you have any questions you can come and talk to me on the discord that we give all possible support for u, can i help you with anything else?

• Thanks 3

Hello .. Good night. I arrived at work now and I have 3 international cards to buy LTC or BTC and even then it is not possible, there was an error at the end of the payment, unfortunately, my cards only release paypal, as this is not possible to buy in another medium because I am Brazilian, is there another way that i can buy it? please, because I really want to use this fraud, because the value is great and I really liked the specifications.