PayPal

kishiru

• Administrator

Hello!

Unfortunately, PayPal doesn't like us.

We can accept PayPal as friend/family only on lifetime subscriptions, otherwise you can just continue with Stripe which is 100% safe.

• Administrator
Just now, kishiru said:

Ye but im wondering if it can take my money automatically after 1 month of subscription to automaticaly buy another month

No worries, we don't take any automatic subscription, you must always pay manually.

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, kishiru said:

Making settings and im inspiring myself by your settings you know ❤️ best englando here. btw is it safe to cheat on pvpro and challenger mode right? I bought it to grind there 

yes full safe 😄

Can you tell me if its possible to make AWP flickshots config? I mean if i see enemy and i press hotkey then it flicks on enemy automatically. If there is nothing like this i figured out i can make fov 5-6 and low smooth and triggerbot key same as aimkey so it will aim on enemy and automatically shoot when crosshair is on enemy

• Administrator
3 hours ago, kishiru said:

Can you tell me if its possible to make AWP flickshots config? I mean if i see enemy and i press hotkey then it flicks on enemy automatically. If there is nothing like this i figured out i can make fov 5-6 and low smooth and triggerbot key same as aimkey so it will aim on enemy and automatically shoot when crosshair is on enemy

try  fov = 4  / smooth = 1  / and stop aim afther shots = 1